Contact Centre Project Administrator
- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£11.50 - 11.50
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:04/11/2021
Contact Centre Administrator
Location: Burgess Hill/Remote
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 17:30pm
* Reporting to the Contact Centre Admin Team Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for running daily/weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external customers.
* Supporting customers with Schedule Agreement changes, monitoring the team inbox and daily system monitoring (SAP).
* Running regular reports
* Dealing with day-to-day queries in the team inbox, contacting internal and external customers.
* Creating and maintaining customer Batch reservations
* Create, manage, and monitor customers product schedules within the key systems
* Perform daily monitoring tasks on the SAP system.
* Process orders on SAP when required
* Educated to O' Level pass (A-C) or GCSE grade (A*-C) in Maths & English or equivalent.
* With good analytical skills, you will have proven experience demonstrating an understanding of how to create basic formulae within Excel and/or Googlesheet.
* You will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with internal customers whilst actively identifying opportunities to improve the customers' experience through the contract lifecycle management activities.
* Experience of working with complex detailed data and being able to draw the right conclusion.
* Evidence of successful cross functional working.
* A good understanding of the principles of excellent customer service.
* Be a highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* Strong communication, organization, and time management skills will all benefit you within this role.
If your interested in this position please apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.