Creative Graphics Designer
- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£30000.00 - 35000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:09/09/2021
Job Title: Creative Graphic Designer
Salary: £35k per annum depending on experience
Our client based in Shoreham-by-Sea is looking to recruit a Creative Graphic Designer. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative graphic designer who is passionate and articulate about their craft. You'll be working on a variety of projects; mainly digital, creating engaging visuals and assets for a variety of channels from their website to email campaigns to social media. Collaborating with the Marketing Team to create high quality, engaging digital solutions to ensure the delivery of the company, products and brand messages are achieved.
As a creative thinker you will be able to add real value to the design process and be highly productive. The role requires an enthusiastic and flexible approach as you will be required to work on a diverse range of projects at short notice.
* At all times ensure that the brand guidelines are adhered to so that any work produced is consistent and truly reflects the Focus Group brand look and feel, through all channels of communication. As part of the Marketing Team, you will play a key role in the development and long-term strategy with the Head of Creative of the Focus Group brand
* Design new customer forms/service documents, internal comms, external and internal presentations
* Manage version control of documents ensuring they are kept updated
* Creation of digital assets required for multiple campaigns, email, social and digital ads
* Design and produce marketing and sales printed collateral
* Support the approach and creatives required for video production and image assets, maintaining image tagging and library control
* Updating website with imagery and content
* Contribute to strengthening and growing the brand, increasing consumer awareness, following the brand guidelines to improve sales performance via multiple channels
* At least 2 years of agency or industry experience
* Basic HTML/CSS skills to build/duplicate landing pages
* A refined portfolio reflecting your understanding of modern design techniques
* Ability to research and craft visuals independently
* Highly proficient with Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
* Ensure compliance with company brand guidelines and design standards
* Ability to articulate ideas, and interchange constructive feedback
* Able to work to strict deadlines
* An exceptional eye for detail. Enjoy living in a pixel perfect world.
* Bursting with fresh ideas
* A keen interest in emerging design and digital trends
* Confident and articulate communicator at all levels
* Strong attention to detail
* Proactive and keen to learn and progress
* Highly motivated team player
* HTML/CSS knowledge
* Experience in animation/motion design
* Experience with mail platforms - Pure 360
* Experience using CMS'
Please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.