Retail Client Engagement Manager
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£35000.00 - 45000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:09/09/2021
Our client is looking for a Client Engagement Manager to help deliver exceptional service to clients all over Europe and the Middle East.
We are looking for you to apply for this position if you have been in retail for a long period of your career as an Area Manager, Regional Manager, Head Office Operations, Head of Retail or above previously no other applications will be successful
This is a Client focused role, where you will have designated clients and be responsible for the delivery of the retail IT solution through involvement in design, client services and support, into retail business'.
The role is all about supporting the retail clients to maximise the value they get from the solution. This position is client facing and interacts with all internal functions.
On a day to day basis you will be:
* Providing a consultative support / partnership to differentiate the business, as a Software Vendor
* Ensure our clients get great service, before, during and after they implement the software system
* Interacting with client resources to provide guidance and input on how the business can support their operational initiatives and business goals
* Build relationships with various levels of the client's organisation to ensure the system continues to add value to their business
* Monitor performance and conduct analysis to identifies opportunities; share findings
* Identify and collaborate on training opportunities
* Out visiting client (overseas travel maybe required)
* Play a direct role in pilot initiatives including, analytics, opportunity identification, mentor-ship with stores and development of results reporting
You'll prefer variety to routine, love planning, be amazing at multi-tasking, like control but are agile and be an independent thinker. You will be the client's primary contact and will be a great communicator, trainer and product specialist, travelling to and working with the retail operations / store / HR and IT teams in some of the biggest brands in the world. Above all you need to be able to influence decisions, advise on changes and create a retail strategy, using data to increase sales.
It's an exciting role!
You will understand retail and have your finger on the pulse of technology.
If this role sounds like something you could excel in, please apply on-line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.