Compliance Investigation Officer
- Location:Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Salary:£23000.00 - 23000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:02/09/2021
A new role has become available with our client in Haywards Heath.
This is a permanent role working from home 9am - 5pm, with the expectation to be back in the office at the end of the year with flexibility available between remote and office work
The company offers lots of benefits and really support their employees to grow and develop. Some of the benefits are:
23 days' holiday, plus bank holidays rising by one day for each full year, to a maximum of 28 days. This will be pro-rata for the first year
* Pension auto enrolment after 3 months. This client will contribute 7%.
* Flexi time
* Season ticket advance (paid back monthly)
* Payment of membership fees to one professional organization
* Some on-site parking although they cannot guarantee parking will be available every day
* Tailored learning and development, including formal training, attending events and knowledge sharing sessions
* Career opportunities
* Active employee voice
* Casual dress Fridays
You will be responsible for providing support to the Operational Services team with complaint handling and compliance related matters. You will ensure that any enquiry from members or customer receive a prompt, efficient and professional response.
* To manage complaints received in accordance with agree procedures.
* To provide guidance and advice to members on how to avoid complaints and maintain compliance
* To respond to enquiries and complaints about members either via the case management system, email or letter.
* In the fullness of time, there is an expectation that the post holder handles investigations into alleged non-compliance with the Code of Practice by the members in accordance with agreed procedures.
* To participate in the continuing professional development of the various Codes and Accreditations through regular meetings and training to ensure understanding of the procedures and processes required.
* To work on specific projects as delegated. Compliance Investigation Officer
* You will be expected to work flexibly, as required, to support the wider team and/ or office in support of the wider strategic objectives as appropriate.
To apply for this role, we would really like you to have proven skills in both customer service and complaint handling.
Please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.