- Salary:£24.00 - 26.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:22/07/2021
Job Title: Artwork Manager
Location: Remote Role (Head Offices are in Surrey and Kent)
Salary: £24-26 per hour
Full time: Monday - Friday - This is a 6 - 12 month contract
Our client is looking for an Artwork Manager to join their team to own and manage the artwork process for Family Care Brands. You will manage and track overall project delivery in the execution phase of the Design, Artwork, and pre-press process for Family Care packaging production. As the Artwork Manager within the Brand Design Team, your primary responsibility will be to take ownership of the overall packaging design project timelines
This role reportswithin EMEA sector team and has project management accountabilities for packaging design finalisation and artwork.
* Ensure accurate and timely delivery of packaging artwork across EMEA Family Care
* Responsible for trafficking design finalisation and artwork production tasks, coordinating necessary team resources, prioritizing projects in the queue to meet deadlines and stakeholder expectations
* Provide technical expert end-to-end project management and co-ordination of all artworks across EMEA FC, for IC/HHC/H&F
* Assist in the creation of design briefs to give visibility to timelines for copy creation and artwork
* Manage production & pre-press agencies, ensuring right resources with the right capabilities are engaged at the right time in the right way.
* Manage the Family Care Artwork Capacity schedule and identify resource bottle necks/clashes and find solutions/prioritise/escalate accordingly
* Understand & ensure adherence to the client's design process and artwork tool (WAVE) giving support to local marketing new-hires as appropriate
* Participate in process improvement efforts and various production meetings to foster a positive impact on the business.
* Liaise with SGK to review and collect metrics within the program management system (WAVE) and other tools to support design and production resource planning
* Support tool implementation and improvements (Content Hub, Digital Asset Management, Program Management, etc.)
* Support QC and other operational tasks to support the packaging design team
* Educated to degree-level, ideally with an undergraduate degree in Design Management or a Design-related field
* Minimum eight years industry experience with a proven background as a Studio / Traffic / Resource Manager, either within a design agency or an in-house packaging design and artwork team
* Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of packaging activities with constant changes
* Enthusiasm for getting "hands on" in collaborative team environments
* Proven ability to balance long-term visioning with immediate needs
* A keen eye for detail and accuracy, combined with an understanding and appreciation of creative skills needed to produce high quality work
* A naturally strong relationship builder used to manage multiple stakeholders
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Excel & PPT
* Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
* Ability to communicate professionally in both oral and written form to inspire others to action; Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an environment with a high degree of change and uncertainty
* Strong influencing, communication and collaboration skills that foster positive and highly productive teamwork across a multifunctional team environment.
This role is remote role, for a one year contract as the team have an increased workload.
If this sounds like something you are skilled to do, please apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.