Fleet Operations Coordinator
- Salary:£18.00 - 28.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:20/07/2021
This role is remote working.
My client is looking for a team-oriented, highly organized, and proactive individual to provide a full range of administrative support to the EMEA Fleet program
We are searching for someone with excellent organizational skills and customer mindset.
The job will report directly to the Meetings & Events / Fleet leader, but will also work collaboratively with the Global team, internal stakeholders, functions and suppliers.
You need to be able to maintain strong interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels of the organization and a high level of confidentiality is a key asset for the position.
* Be a part of the HR Fleet transition team, and all the related activities
* Deal with fleet supplier(s) and be an escalation point
* Coordinator of partnering other corporate functions (e.g., Global Leases, Risk Management, Account Payables)
* Manage the invoice and PO for all fleet related suppliers
* Responsible of the VIP Fleet Desk - Full support for step by step follow up for any VP level employees
* Support EMEA meeting and events Team (10-15%)
* Experience with SAP
* Previous experience supporting a sales/business department
* Previous experience supporting virtual team
* Previous experience coordinating fleet operations as part of HR
* Demonstrated attention to detail, strong analytical and organization skills
* Ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making with a high degree of initiative and self-coordination
* Ability to exercise discretion and judgment while working with confidential materials
* A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
* Ability to interact well with company visitors
* Able to pivot quickly with ongoing virtual technology updates
If you have fleet experience (especially over an international platform), please apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.