Sales Project Manager (within the Marketing team)
- Salary:£19.00 - 20.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:20/07/2021
This role is remote for now.
My client is looking for someone to bridge the gap between the sales team and marketing. This role is to look at both strategies and work with the sales team, to use digital platforms, to sell.
You will be delivering complex medium to large scale projects from initiation through delivery across EMEA country to increase revenue through sales marketing.
This will require you to communicate across departments and be accountable for execution as capability building as long as planning of most of these programs. You will also support critical relationships with customers, and negotiate agreements with suppliers or other external partners.
A strong understanding of the customer needs & journey, innovative and agile mindset and previous experience leading sales and/or marketing programs is required, as well as the creating and deployment of minimum viable products to pilot scalable and measurable pilots. Candidates with a strong orientation to Customer Experience, Sales or Marketing are ideal
* BS/BA in related discipline required (Marketing, Business)
* Strong technology skills / early adopter of digital technologies
* Must have worked in a B2B sales company.
* Experience working in marketing, sales, sales/marketing operations roles required.
* Working experience on Social Selling techniques and tools for either Sales or Marketing roles desired.
* Proven experience training others on the usage of new technologies or methodologies
* Proven ability to execute sales and/or marketing programs
* Digital first mindset
* Working knowledge of agile methodologies desired. PMP certification is a plus.
* Demonstrated Leadership ability and strong communication skills required.
* Experience communicating with leaders and other team members, leveraging knowledge and aligning expectations to reality.
* Ability to translate marketing programs into sales processes and actions, including scripts, selling points, key visuals for selling conversations etc.
* Experience in working on campaigns/programmes across multiple countries is desired.
If this role sounds like the challenge for you, please apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.