Senior Contracts Executive
- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£18.00 - 19.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:20/07/2021
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our clients Contract team as a Senior Contract Specialist on a 12-month temporary contract.
This global business is a leading provider of innovative and complex business solutions in an ever-changing business environment. Operating within vibrant and growing markets, the Contract team provides vital back-office support to the business.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, you will be part of a dynamic, proactive team where no two days are the same. This is a pivotal role, responsible for maintaining the contractual integrity of customer contracts, an accurate reflection of contracts in the systems and comprehensive, accurate and timely reporting on contracts.
- Draft Sub Contracts as required, ensure they are signed by all necessary parties and shared with relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Ensure customer contracts are set up accurately in all relevant systems
- To review the signed contract for all won deals as well as signed Contract Change Notices and compare to the contract set up within all internal systems (SAP, and Salesforce etc), investigate anomalies and rectify where possible.
- Ensure commitments made in procurement of equipment and services are accurate & subsequently recovered through charges to customer in a timely manner
- Calculate values required to support accurate charging / billing (including invoices, credits, recurring charges) and share with those required to process transactions
- Monitoring contract amendments requests.
- Coordinating stakeholders to ensure requests are executed into SAP without delay or error, in line with Service Level Agreements in place.
- Prepare and publish all standard customer facing reporting (e.g. consolidated invoice reporting, MLS financial statements, KPI reporting),
You will be seen as the main point of contact for matters relating to contract integrity, sales contract maintenance in the systems and customer facing reporting!
You need to be confident in extracting information from contractual agreements in order to create relevant documents within key systems as required.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working with SAP and Salesforce
- Experience of working with complex detailed data and being able to draw the right conclusion.
- Evidence of successful cross functional working.
- Be a highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills will all benefit you within this role.
If this sound like something you would enjoy, please apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.