Administrator for contracts team
- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£15.00 - 15.50
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:20/07/2021
Are you looking for an impactful role focused on enhancing the customer experience with a leading UK organisation?
Does it excite you to provide best in class customer service?
If you have replied to these questions in the affirmative, we welcome you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our Controlling and Contract team as a Contract Administrator on a temporary 6-month contract.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, you will be part of a dynamic, proactive team where no two days are the same. This is a pivotal role, responsible for maintaining the contractual integrity of customer contracts, an accurate reflection of contracts in all systems.
- Ensure contracts are maintained to reflect correct install base delivery sites, products, and validity periods
- Process any transactions necessary to support accurate charging/billing, including invoices, credits, product pricing, recurring charges
- To create or amend Customer Delivery Sites as required after completing due diligence to ensure accounts are not duplicated
- Support the annual indexation process for all products
- Manage the introduction of third-party products to Managed Service contracts in a timely manner
- Support the annual indexation process for Third Party products included in a Managed Service
- Process Purchase Requisitions that support procurement of third-party equipment and services
- Work with other departments to ensure customer contracts are reflected accurately in the systems
- Proactively search for opportunities in continuous improvement that achieve internal efficiency and improved customer experience
Who you are:
- You will be confident in extracting information from contractual agreements in order to create relevant documents within key systems as required.
- You will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with internal customers whilst actively identifying opportunities to improve our customers' experience through the contract lifecycle management activities.
- To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in working with SAP and Salesforce
- Experience of working with detailed data and being able to draw the right conclusion.
- Evidence of successful cross functional working.
If you are a strong administrator or contracts analyst who is happy to work on a 6 month contract, this role is for you - please apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.