Purchase Ledger Executive
- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 26000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:20/07/2021
This client has brand-new offices and has proven to be a positive, fun and productive environment for their workforce. With the contemporary interior design, break-out areas, roof top terrace, games room and an in-house canteen, employees are thriving in their jobs and having fun!
They offer lots of opportunities to develop and further their employees' careers offering training and personal development plans. They are a very sociable Company and regularly hold events such as Pub Quizzes, Sports Events, Awards Ceremonies and many more.
As part of the Purchase Ledger team, your role is to ensure that all invoices are approved by the relevant team and that Suppliers are paid according to the agreed terms.
Main duties include:
* Ensure creditors are paid according to the agreed terms - this will include the processing of invoices accurately, along with assisting in the preparation the fortnightly payment runs.
* Giving secondary approval on Employee expenses via our online Expense Management portal.
* Liaising with all teams across the business in ensuring that invoices and queries are actioned swiftly.
* Setting up new Supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
* Handling any purchase enquiries or disputes with suppliers
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Filing invoices and statements
* Maintaining strong business relationships with suppliers.
* Reviewing procedures and systems to identify improvement opportunities.
Please note; this role requires you to have amazing excel skills, be self-motivated and work with the larger team. Good attention to detail is required and experience in a purchase ledger role is essential.
If your skills suit this role, please apply on-line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.