Field Sales Representative
- Location:Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Salary:£27000.00 - 32000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:04/05/2021
Our client is now recruiting for a new sales position. This role is to grow revenue and be a support to the National Sales Manager. This role is due to expansion plans selling products that have recently become more important to the consumer.
The Role: You will be responsible for achieving maximum sales growth in Commercial sales (hotels, golf clubs, care homes, restaurants, bars etc.) in the UK. This will involve extensive prospecting to secure new customers. This will be a field sales role with some office-based work. We would expect you to work 2 days from the West Sussex office, with 3 days on the road.
* Achieve targets for sales growth by finding new business
* Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotations and follow up
* Plan and organise personal sales strategy by time and territory planning.
* Attending trade exhibitions. These may involve staying away for up to 1 week.
* Account management and providing support to the customer service and credit departments.
We are looking for you to have worked in similar role previously and be able to work with total autonomy in this role.
You will be expected to meet targets set and prospect your own business.
We are looking for you to be able to provide evidence you:
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Are confident and well presented.
* Can show initiative.
* Have a clean driver's license.
* Have excellent IT knowledge of Word, Excel and Publisher.
* Always have a positive and enthusiastic outlook
* Can display exceptional customer service
* Have previous commercial (B2B) sales experience would be an advantage
For your hard work, you will receive a competitive Base Salary, an OTE bonus of up to £10,000 in year 1, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile and pension as well as extensive sales training.
If you feel this challenging role is for you, then please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.