IT / Telecoms Business Development Manager
- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:04/05/2021
This large telecommunications client offers lots of opportunities to develop and further their employees' careers offering training and personal development plans. They are a very sociable Company and regularly hold events such as Pub Quizzes, Sports Events, Awards Ceremonies and many more.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be selling a range of products and services within a business-to-business environment, both over the phone and face-to-face, with the focus on winning new clients.
Your efforts will be primarily based on establishing and obtaining new clients, to increase revenue from sales, while nurturing business relationships to cross sell and therefore, support the overall business revenue target.
* To understand and meet a monthly 'New Business' target by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
* Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective clients through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking, and referrals to obtain appointments.
* Develop and maintain a robust pipeline.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities / leads from new and existing clients at all stages of the sales cycle and pass these to all relevant departments, if not suitable for your pipeline.
* To meet agreed activity based KPI's assigned to your day-to-day role.
* Work effectively with decision makers to develop long term strategic relationships.
* Prepare and present powerful, persuasive presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of all the company's products and services.
* Build and submit accurate orders and contracts.
* Effectively manage contract negotiations and close new business deals.
* Work with your local team and business function in a way that enhances the company Values - Respect, Integrity, teamwork, and ambition.
* Be able to efficiently forecasts future sales revenue to report to the Line Manager.
* Maintain a good understanding of the businesses' products or services through self-development.
* Experience within the Telecoms industry selling Lines and Calls, Telephone Systems, Leased Line, and IP Telephony.
* Strong experience selling Business to Business.
* Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
* Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners.
* A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's.
* Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.
* Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the after-sales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company.
* A friendly outgoing personality.
* self-motivated and target drive.
* Talented networker.
* A smart and professional appearance with excellent time keeping.
* A good team player with a flexible approach.
* Display hunger, motivation, and passion to succeed.
* Driving Licence.
If you want to start your career in a fast paced, telecommunications environment, please apply online today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.