- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£19000.00 - 20000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:04/05/2021
My client is currently looking for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team.
This relatively new business is expanding fast and the need to have someone come on board to support the Director with all sales activity is essential to support their landlords and tenants' requirements.
We are really looking for someone who has worked previously within lettings and has excellent organisation and communication skills. There is a great team spirit and ambition in place.
Main duties are:
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Booking in valuations
- Registering applicants
- Negotiating offers
- Undertaking referencing and administration duties associated with the tenancy
- Sales Progression
- Putting together all tenancy paperwork and arranging inventories, gas safety inspections etc.
- Advising landlords of their legal obligations
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Ability to work to targets and under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills via email, telephone and letter
- Good organisational and IT skills
- A good work ethic and enthusiasm - someone who can have fun
If you are looking for a role with autonomy, where you can progress and develop your career in to a managerial one for the future, this is the company for you.
The role offers a basic salary of 20,000 dependent on previous experience. Commission for this role is uncapped and will be paid for the selling and letting of properties, mortgage and solicitor referrals, at an amount to be discussed and agreed, again dependent on experience.
This role is office based and will also include some Saturdays
If you want to apply for this role, please do so quickly, so we can grow this business.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.