Sales Administrator with Customer Service
- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 21000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:29/04/2021
My client is looking for a full-time administrator/customer care specialist to work within the busy Support Team that interfaces with clients, suppliers and Account Managers. There is a fair amount of customer services work involved in the role although compared to traditional customer service work, telephone calls represent a lesser proportion of the overall time (e.g. you may handle perhaps 10 - 15 calls per day).
You will be joining an existing team of 10 people managing client's sales orders and the associated administration, which includes contract completion and customer queries on their deliveries, accounts, and invoices.
The role is highly varied, challenging, requires you take on early responsibility and to be hard working, energised and efficient by nature.
The hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 5.30 and Fridays 8.30 - 4.15.
No weekend work is ever required.
- You will be confident and friendly on the telephone making and receiving some calls and happy to use email.
- You would be able to take on responsibility fast and a quick learner for a busy, enjoyable and varied role.
- Be able to handle all sales administration tasks.
- You will be a good communicator.
- You would ideally have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word though this is not essential.
If this role sounds like a challenge and career for you, then please apply today.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.