- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 24000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:27/04/2021
Are you looking to work for a business that is growing even in these strange times?
If you want to progress your career with a well-established organisation and deliver exceptional customer service support, then this is the role for you.
The business looks after 4000 customers and offers many different IT / telecoms solutions. They are looking for someone to join an established team of customer service agents to help provide 100% service at all times.
Main duties of the role include:
* Manage incoming telephone calls & email correspondence from customers
* Identify, investigate and resolve a query, complaint or general enquiry from customers
* Communicate with customers moving to other providers with the aim to maintain services
* Meet set targets & expectations for ensuring the best possible customer experience
* Record and track interactions with customers
* Promote the benefits, products and services of other divisions within the Group to existing customers
Essential Customer Service Skills:
Sincerity / Empathy / Attentive / Confidence / Resourcefulness / Curiosity / Resilience
You are the right candidate to apply for this role ,if you have a solid background in working for a busy, high volume customer focused position, We are looking for you to be able to prove evidence you have dealt with complaints and that you are happy working on the phone. You must have a proven track record of delivering a high level of customer care & service.
This role is currently working from home but as we gradually reopen the offices, you will be expected to work back within the team. The existing team has daily meetings and calls to stay in touch and fill training will be provided.
Other skills that will will need for this role are:
* High standard of phone skills and written communication, including numerical skills
* Problem solving
* Organised and motivated
* Ability to work on their own and within a team environment
* Competent PC skills; email, word, CRM packages
We are looking to recruit quickly for this position so please apply on-line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.