- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£9.50 - 9.70
- Job Type:Temporary
- Date Posted:27/04/2021
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to provide support within our client's busy office based in Shoreham airport. The hours will be full time Monday to Thursday 9-5 and Friday 9-4.30pm.
This role requires you to be an experienced administrator with excellent administrative and organisational skills, plus high-level written and verbal communication skills. Excellent IT skills and a customer service focus is essential, as is the ability to work on own initiative.
- Proven administrative experience
- Extensive experience using Microsoft word, Outlook, Excel, mail merge
- Experience of data entry, maintaining and interrogating computer held records
- Ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Experience of collating information and preparing documents, reports in response to information
Duties can include
- Coordinating the booking of appointments
- Collating feedback to complete feedback forms
- Room bookings for meetings
- Processes around the collating of portfolios for client visits - scanning/preparing/archiving
- Completing administration and paperwork as requested
If you can start immediately and love administration, please apply today
Due to location, you must be able to drive
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.