- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£18.00 - 25.00
- Job Type:Temporary
- Date Posted:23/04/2021
Our client is recruiting for 2 temporary members of staff to start asap. The role will be for at least 6 months and you will be working in the office, within a global organization.
You will be expected to have knowledge of VAT Compliance and reporting in all EU jurisdictions and beyond.
You will be extremely customer focussed with excellent communication skills, and you will be able to explain and convey information clearly to clients.
Working as part of a team of 4 people reporting directly to the Team Leader. You will also be responsible to manage your own clients for the filing periods they are allocated to you, ensuring deadlines are achieved, updated in on the systems accordingly and proactively charge clients for all additional time provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to expand their knowledge and experience whilst joining an exceptional group of professionals dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and driving organizational excellence.
- Managing client expectations regarding their VAT and filing obligations, providing excellent customer service.
- Requesting data for current and retrospective VAT returns.
- Analyse data provided, prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Keeping the CRM systems updated with all correspondence and progress
- Supporting clients with compliance & data requirements until their VAT returns have been completed.
- Maintaining a profitable revenue from additional time performed on client issues.
- Managing client authorities' questions on VAT matters.
- Good organisation, scheduling and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive to learn more about VAT and automation.
- Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Attention to detail, with a drive to continuously improve ways of working.
- Results-oriented, highly organized and motivated.
- Studying towards ATT or (similar) would be an advantage.
- Fluency in additional language would be an advantage, especially Hungarian.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.