IT Procurement Manager
- Salary:£33.00 - 34.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:15/04/2021
The new Global procurement organization is driving a transformation agenda, driving increased levels of collaboration and a more strategic global approach to category management, enabling simplification and standardization of procurement categories and processes.
This role has responsibilities for purchases for regional/local EMEA IT & regional level, with a spend of approximately $80M and will report directly into the Global Director of IT Procurement.
You will need to be able to provide evidence you can:
Collaborate effectively with both global and regional teams to understand BU needs.
Establish strong connections with stakeholders, engaging them in the procurement process.
Ensure that the company is leveraging its global volume and market position.
Support the development of global strategies and leads regional deployments.
Lead supplier relationship management, building strategic partnerships with suppliers and ensuring performance and compliance with agreed upon KPI's and deliverables.
- Understanding of market dynamics and benchmarking
- Supports the development of both regional and global strategy, ensures alignment with business needs, engages with key stakeholders and supports regional deployment activities
- Supports programs and initiatives to reduce complexity and promote standardization
- Develops supplier partnerships, which will bring business opportunities and innovation for the business
- Develops robust SRM processes for both regional and global strategic partners in IT/Professional services & REFM.
- Ability to work with complex categories and with multiples stakeholders.
- Ability to work with, and influence at different levels of the organization.
- Lead deployment of category strategy agenda
You will be expected to have experience in change management. Act as commercial lead in terms of negotiations, solution development and change control while promoting best practice development and sharing. Provide visibility of risk and opportunities and takes ownership of actions to address
If this sounds like a role for you and you can start immediately - please apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.