Energy sales executive
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 23000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:14/09/2020
Our client is expanding their Energy team!
This fast-paced business is looking to bring in some driven, energetic and money motivated sales executives to grow their energy team.
The role is to generate new Energy sales and retention of existing energy customers.
This business can save their customers money on their utilities bills and your role is to sell them as the provider, to ensure everyone gets the 100% service they deserve.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work toward a sales per day target.
- Generate new business through cold-calling and targeted marketing.
- Re-signing of existing energy customers.
- Generation of leads and sales opportunities for other departments within the Focus Group.
- Management of sales pipeline, scheduling calls.
- Liaising with Providers to help forge partnerships.
As a person you will need to be:
- Proactive, organised, enthusiastic and articulate individual
- Must be personable and professional
- Energy sales experience ideal but not essential
- Reliable and punctual
There are lots of perks to working for this client and in this team you will be provided with a buddy, excellent training and the ability to progress.
If this role sounds like something you would enjoy, please apply today.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.