Telesales with uncapped commission
- Location:East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
- Salary:£18000.00 - 20000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:14/09/2020
Pier Recruitment are supporting the Resource Telecom Group as they are growing! They continue providing an outstanding service to their customers but now need to expand their team in Scotland team.
If you are a highly driven, money motivated and ambitious salesperson, then we have the perfect role for you. The position is a telesales role, generating new business opportunities across various products for the entire Group.
This job will give you the opportunity to learn all the products and service that we deliver to our customers. You will quickly see the career progression offered to you once basic training and targets are met. We will upskill and teach new sales techniques to make you very successful.
Call prospects to talk them through the services and products that we can offer. This is across the entire portfolio. We engage with potential new customers and book appointments for our Business Development Managers to visit customers for a face to face meeting or a virtual appointment. If a meeting is not available, we must gather as much relevant information as possible and use our inhouse CRM to pass these leads to the relevant division with aim of the prospect being signed up by our exceptional field sales team.
Basic day to day duties
* Cold and warm B2B outbound calling
* Booking appointments for the Field Sales Team(s)
* Promoting a variety of products and services
* Building a pipeline of future opportunities
* Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively
* Comfortable maintaining high call volumes
* Professional telephone manner
* Attention to detail
* Diary management skills
* Be motivated and show a resilience to knock backs
* Have excellent customer service skills
* Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft
* Drive and desire to learn new skills
* Previous telesales experience
* Previous experience of selling over the phone
They offer a full range of benefits and uncapped commission.
Please email for more information or apply online
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.