- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:11/09/2020
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst
This is a fantastic graduate opportunity for a numerate and personable individual to join one of the leading telecommunications companies in the South of England.
This client is a provider of telecommunications and IT services to UK businesses. They have revenues in excess of £70m and are profitable and acquisitive, with an extensive M&A pipeline. This role sits within accounts and is the heart of the business.
You will be assisting The Financial Controller with the following:
- Maintenance of the database recording the key business metrics, ensuring accuracy of the database and associated reporting
- Reporting from database to the wider business
- Preparation of KPIs and business information
- Analysis of the business trends and patterns
- Assisting in the evaluation and integration of the M&A pipeline
We are looking for you to have the following attributes:
- Graduate from a UK university
- Statistically minded - (preferably degree in maths, economics, physics).
- Inquisitive - Able to spot and interpret pattens within data.
- Experience with databases (university experience is relevant here).
- Exposure to programming with SQL and the ability to articulate findings in the data.
We are looking for you to be a natural communicator - in particular able to explain complexity to non-financial individuals - will likely have to translate the findings to non-finance areas of the business. Have strong problem-solving skills and excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
This company are a business who loves to promote employees, so an appetite to progress and (just as importantly) learn, is essential.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.