1st Line Telco Support Advisor
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 22000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:08/09/2020
Our client is looking for 1st Line Technical Support Adviser. As part of the Service Desk, you will provide 1st line support to customers for Telephony, Data and IT Services. Achieve first contact resolution were possible whilst providing excellent customer service.
You do not need experience to apply for this role. However, you do need to have the desire to learn and progress within the telecommunications industry.
* To provide 1st line support to customers for Telephony, Data and IT Services.
*To understand and confidently investigate LAN faults in relation to DSL Broadband installs, telephony and IT set up.
* To understand and confidently interact with suppliers for our core products.
* Answer the phone within the agreed target time and as a minimum, to meet any agreed personal call targets.
*To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress. Be able to identify when a fault cannot be fixed remotely and route straight into Field Enginee ring coordinator for booking.
* To update your line manager on any outstanding faults or that have breached their SLT, in a timely manner.
* To adhere and contribute to the company's quality system and processes, and their maintenance.
* Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
* Contributing to the success of the service operations department and the company.
* Customer service focused with an excellent telephone manner.
* A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
*The ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with a difficult customer to establish confidence whilst an issue is resolved.
*To quickly gather the right information from the customer, analyse the issue and take appropriate and timely action.
*Target focused, and able to keep on top of all tasks and escalations whilst assuring excellent customer service at all times.
* Accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills.
* An analytical and methodical problem solver.
* Be adaptable to change in processes.
If you want to start your career in a fast paced, telecommunications environment, please apply online today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.