Financial Adviser (IFA)
- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 40000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:13/02/2020
Financial Adviser (DIPfa Level 4)
Salary: £25k - £40k + OTE
Hours: Full time
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment of a Financial Adviser to join their Independent Financial Advisers based in their offices in Hove.
The role will be to provide advice on financial matters, researching the marketplace and advising clients on products and services available.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either in the office, business premises or client's homes.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of client's financial circumstances
- Analysing information and preparing plans that will be best suited to the individual or corporate client's requirements
- Designing financial strategies
- Completing risk analyses
- Producing financial reports
- Liaising with financial services providers and other third parties
- Negotiating with product suppliers for the best rates available
- Attending network events
- Contacting clients and reviewing and responding to clients changing needs
- Keeping up to date with legislation and financial products
- Maintaining compliance with FCA rules and regulations
- Developing professional connections
The right candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Diploma qualified (level 4)
- Great communication skills
- Analytical with great attention to detail
- Proven background within financial advice
- Professional and ethical
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and highly reputable organisation. For more information on this position please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.