- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 28000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:11/02/2020
Salary: £25k - £28k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17.30
Do you want to work for a stable, modern and forward-thinking organisation where what you do is valued?
You will already have a proven bookkeeping background with the ability to manage and maintain all financial records.
- Accurate day to day recording of financial transactions
- Monthly balancing of the books, pre-payments, accruals and task management
- Invoicing across multiple currencies and manage aged debt
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Submit payroll
- Monthly profit and loss
- Year-end account preparation for annual audit, alongside the accountant
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proven ability to calculate, post, manage monthly figures and financial records
- Ideally AAT qualified
- Great IT skills inclusive of advanced Excel and XERO is preferred
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a unique organisation, for more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.