- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£25500.00 - 25500.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:10/02/2020
Are you experienced Business Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and can easily build rapports with customers and clients?
If so, then I have a new and exciting opportunity working for a friendly yet professional organisation.
This company looks after the telecoms requirements of our B2B clients working with Vodafone and O2 as our business partners. They provide our customers with comprehensive mobile and fixed telecoms solutions.
You do not need to have a background in telecoms or technology. If you are highly enthused and an energised individual, with a real determination to succeed and above all a positive and happy outlook then please apply today!
This Business Manager role involves account management, you will be required to retain and manage a base of existing accounts. Upselling and cross selling to these accounts Is key. In addition to this you will be expected to generate new business leads and convert business to achieve our team acquisition target. This role is very supported with plenty of structure. 60% of this role will be account management and 40% of the role will be sales/new business.
This role is based in Shoreham and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. 3 days a week you will be in office, 2 days a week you will be out meeting clients.
The salary for this role is £25,500 + a car allowance + a very generous commission package.
- Building and maintaining strong B2B customer relationships
- Face to face new sales and customer account review meetings
- Proactive account management and retention
- Tariff and data analysis of usage to assist with recommendations to the customer
- Consultative advice
- New business development
- Proposal writing and presentation
- Internal and external communications
The right candidate will have the following skills/attributes
- 1 year of sales experience (retail, consumer or B2B) or a mixture of sales and account management experience
- Team player with ability to take on responsibility and work independently
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (face to face, phone and written)
- Sales and negotiation abilities
- Organisational, time management and prioritization skills
- Forward thinking, driven, energized and motivated
- The ability to flex and adapt to changing circumstances and marketplace
If this Business Manager role based in Shoreham sounds of interest to you then please apply today or call Selica at Pier!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.