- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 22000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:10/02/2020
Salary: £21k - £22k basic + OTE
Hours: 9.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday, with one day a week working 11.30 to 20.00
There would also be the occasional Saturday worked
Do you want to work for an organisation that offers a great working environment and benefit package?
You will already have a proven sales background and enjoy working in a vibrant and professional environment.
- Provide accurate and concise business advice at the point of sale to ensure prospective clients are getting the right level of service, including competitor analysis and comparison.
- Engage with clients via all communication channels and platforms including telephone, email, social media, video and online chat.
- Manage the sales pipeline to ensure all leads are contacted in a timely manner to maximise conversion opportunities.
- Perform all administrative tasks as required by the role, such as identification, Anti-Money Laundering checks and other regulatory checks on every prospective client as required.
- Accurately update our internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce to ensure information flow between departments is smooth.
- Take payments and set up new Direct Debit instructions.
- Maximise upsell and cross-sell opportunities to our partners and clients to meet their needs.
- Represent the organisation at trade shows and events to generate leads, increasing our profile with prospective clients.
- Support local networking events with existing clients
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven inbound/outbound sales background
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to hit KPI's and targets
If you would like more information on this role, please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.