- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 20000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:10/02/2020
My client is looking for an Logistics Executive to join an expanding Private Security company.
Based in a bright and modern office located next to Worthing Railway Station, this is an ideal career opportunity for an individual looking to join a growing company with a global presence.
We offer a diverse range of services including Executive Protection, Travel Risk Management, Maritime, Cyber and Event Security for a variety of clientele across both the private and corporate sector. We protect people, secure assets and mitigate risk.
The role is offering a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (doe)
Location - Worthing
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30
- Assist with operational planning for all global security tasks to include operative tasking, briefing and logistical co-ordination working with global security partners, suppliers and operatives.
- File and account management. Assistance with the creation, communication and dissemination of all client, supplier and operative documentation. Support the ops team with post operational debriefs and actions.
- Liaise with travel companies and use own initiative to research suitable travel arrangements, looking for cost effective ways to travel when required. You will need to research any visa and industry requirements when operating in certain countries.
- Updating database and filing systems, implementing, maintaining and developing procedures and administrative systems.
- Optimise operational documentation and procedures to enhance the customer experience and deliver operational excellence in adherence with ISO processes.
- Conduct reconciliation and administration of files; supplier, operative and client invoicing.
- Initiating contact with, and onboarding, suppliers and operatives.
- Carry out due diligence on companies, operatives and check incoming legal and personal documentation.
- Manage multiple mailboxes, ensuring important mail is not missed and actioned accordingly.
- Keeping up to date and maintaining regulatory knowledge.
- Prepare and file documentation, maintain accurate records and reports as required.
- Carry out internal audits, client file audits and log and record findings reporting to management as required.
- Prepare numerous reports for team and client meetings.
- Assist the operations team with logistics, coordination and reporting on security tasking, security recces, journey management, travel risk management, site surveys, threat/risk assessments, operational, emergency, crisis, contingency and communications planning.
- This role would suit someone from a logistics and/or operational background.
- Strong organisational skills and administrative coordination. Attention to detail is key. Ability to assist management with the coordination of many varied global security tasks. Multi-tasking and staying calm under pressure is required.
- Ability to manage client files and prepare complex documentation, including contracts, correspondence and reports.
- Working alone and as part of a team to ensure compliance is continuously delivered throughout the business in a legal and ethical manner adhering to the company principles, Health & Safety Regulations and ISO standards.
- Hold a basic/intermediate understanding of Cyber Security.
- Able to work independently on time critical projects, executing to deadline.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of people face to face, via telephone and emails, representing the company in a professional manner with clients, prospects, suppliers and operatives.
- Knowledge of ISO systems, compliance, regulation and GDPR is highly advantageous.
- You will need to demonstrate competence using; Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and an ability to learn company specific software. An understanding of Mac is advantageous.
- Experience working with CRM databases.
- You will need to be honest, discreet and trustworthy. Confidentiality is paramount and will form an important part of your working practices as you are often privy to confidential information.
- Flexible with hours
If you are interested in this role, please apply on-line or call Selica at Pier Recruitment
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.