IT Sales And Business Development Manager
- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:07/02/2020
My client is looking for an experienced IT Business Sales Development Manager to join their team!
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a successful company who are market leaders in their industry. You will be working in a vibrant and friendly office with lots of opportunities to progress in your career.
This role will involve generating new business, upselling and cross selling to existing customers. You will understand and meet a monthly 'new business' target, meet agreed activity based KPI's, and provide regular, accurate sales forecasts. You will actively promote all products and services of the company, follow up on referrals and new leads, liaise with internal staff to ensure new business is connected correctly with little/no disruption to the client's business, and develop product knowledge.
In addition to this you will deputise in leading the IT sales team by measuring key performance indicators, holding regular sales meetings, running incentives and maintaining supplier accreditation's.
Job Purpose - Business Development
* To generate business by selling to both new customers and into the company base
* To maintain and develop product knowledge
* To pass opportunities across other departments within the group
Job Purpose - Sales Management
* Deputise in managing the IT Sales team
* Assist in the sales process and oversee the sales operation is running properly
* Ensure billing is accurate and complete
*Hold regular sales meetings to report on activity and measure the KPI's of the sales team when the IT Sales Director is not present
* Maintain supplier accreditations in order to achieve the best pricing
* Arrange relevant training for the sales team around the products they are selling
*Experience within the Telecoms/IT industry selling SaaS solutions, IT Hardware, Cloud Based Server Solutions, Office 365, Telephone Systems, Leased Lines, and IP Telephony
* Strong experience selling Business to Business
* Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels
* Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners
* A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's
* Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen
* Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the after-sales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company
* A friendly outgoing personality
* A smart and professional appearance with excellent time keeping
* A good team player with a flexible approach
* Display hunger, motivation and passion to succeed
* Driving Licence
If you like the sound of this role then please apply today or contact Selica at Pier Recruitment!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.