- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 24000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:07/02/2020
Salary: £21k - £24k + Benefit package
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking finance organisation that offers a friendly working environment?
You will already have a background within payroll and a good working knowledge of processing statutory payments, dealing with new starters and leavers.
- Respond to customer e-mails across shared mailboxes in a timely and accurate manner
- Efficiently process weekly and monthly pay runs
- Expert payroll knowledge and experience (Advanced knowledge of processing statutory payments, new starters and leavers) including up to date knowledge of changes to payroll legislation
- Generate reports for monthly and quarterly liabilities
- Self-motivated with strong numeracy and IT skills
- Process statutory payments, including Maternity funding from HMRC, processing of payroll for Maternity Section and balancing HMRC liabilities
- Investigate customer queries relating to HMRC underpayment/credit notices
The right candidate will have the following sales and experience:
- Proven background of working within payroll
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated Previous payroll experience is preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.