Life Insurance - Sales Team Leader
- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£24000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:03/02/2020
Life Protection - Sales Team Leader
Salary: £25 + OTE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5.30 3 days per week and 12-8pm 2 days per week (Never on a Friday)
Have you got experience within the life insurance industry? Do you want to work within a professional and successful team where you can build and develop your career within management? If you are thriving to succeed, then I may have the perfect job for you!
You will need to be a confident and professional individual with experience in life protection insurance and managing a small team.
- 1-2-1's and coaching staffs
- Contacting policy holders about their renewals and those who have made enquiries
- Implementing new incentives and procedures
- Responsible for profit and loss of the department
- You will need to be able to drive a successful sales team
- Understanding the customer's life protection requirements
- Fact finding and ensuring that the customer qualifies for the policies
- Selecting and offering the right options to the customer
- Manage all aspects of the sales process until the policy is sold
- Liaise with insurers and underwriters for completing the medical underwriting for the customers
- Working to sales targets
- Adhering to FCA regulations and legislation
- Going through all options available
- Dealing with incoming queries
- Retaining customers
- Going through quotations
- Working to renewal targets
- Updating the CRM accurately
To be considered for this role you need to provide evidence and be happy to demonstrate the following:
- Outbound sales experience is essential
- Experience in life protection insurance
- Strong time-management skills
- Motivated, and willing to put in extra hours to ensure targets are met
- Proven experience in managing a team
- You have a proven background of working to targets and KPI's
- You have ideally worked within an FCA regulated environment
This is a fantastic organisation that offers full study and long-term support in your career goals within a friendly and professional environment. For more information on this role please call Rubi Taylor on 01273 830492 or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.