- Location:Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Salary:£32.00 - 33000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:08/11/2019
Job title: HR Advisor
Location: Shoreham (must be able to drive)
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a new opportunity within an exciting and ever-growing company?
You will be the first point of contact for all employee and manager HR related queries and constantly seeking ways to add value to the company through building strong relationships in order to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the HR processes.
You will be taking responsibility of the day to day coordination and ownership of all HR functions and reporting to the CEO to advise on all processes and procedures.
Hours: Part Time 25-30 hours per week
* Manage multiple tasks and be flexible with every day duties
* Attend managers meetings and deliver briefings
* Build strong cooperative relationships with managers and other team members
* Manage offers of employment, probationary periods and contracts
* Attending and planning meetings when necessary
* Work with the Health and Safety team to support the training and implementation of procedures
* Creating reports, preparing payroll, booking and planning training activities, note taking
* Manage all aspects of the recruitment process including interviews and inductions
* Ensuring that all employee confidentiality is adhered to and in compliance with GDPR
* Assisting the CEO with means of improving the HR efficiency
* Support the general administration of the company
* Work with the overseas colleagues to create consistency within the company
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience;
* Efficient in all Microsoft Office software
* Practical, common-sense approach to work off your own initiative
* Experience within a HR Advisor administration
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent standards of verbal and written communication
* Proven experience producing accurate payroll and reports
* Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
* GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
* Excellent team member and relationship building skills
* Basic UK working employment law knowledge
* Experience within the recruitment and onboarding process
* Already have CPP or CIPD Level 5 or the desire to work towards HR qualifications
* Experience leading and coordinating HR projects
* Full UK driving license
If this is the perfect role for you and you would like to know more information, please call Danielle Rowe at Pier Recruitment on 01273 874 154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.