Head Of Administration
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£15.00 - 32000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:07/11/2019
£28,000-£32,000k per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Administration for a well-known travel company in Brighton. They provide short-term placements for healthcare students across the globe.
This company are looking for someone with experience working with a Senior Management team previously, you must be personable and approachable with the staff and of course customers.
This company are a dynamic team, if you are the next level up from a 'Office Manager' then this is the role for you, as it holds a lot more responsibility.
You will need to have a wealth of experience in Administration, at a senior level and ready for your next step.
If you hold Line Management experience, are confident and a good communicator then please apply today!
*Deliver a consistently high standard of experience for all customers' by building and maintaining a culture of customer focus across the department
* Developing, implementing and maintaining administrative functions
*Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including the Finance Department to ensure collection and reconciliation of placement fees
*Assisting in the development of the organisation's bespoke CRM to maximise efficiency of all users
* Line management of the Office Administrator
* Complaint handling
* Implementation of health & safety and fire safety guidelines/procedures and associated training
* Management of and accountability for IT systems including G Suite (inc Gmail and Drive)
Skills for the role:
*Competent IT skills for running the office and working on going project work with Internal CRM systems
* Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
* Line management experience
* Experience with MS Office and G Suite
* Previous experience within a senior admin management position
* High level of organisational and analytical skills
* Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
Please only apply if you have recent experience as a 'Line Manager' OR 'Head of Admin' OR Senior Administrator, call Alisha on 01273 830 495
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.