Finance Manager (EMEA)
- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£500.00 - 500.00
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:07/11/2019
Finance Manager EMEA
Salary: £500.00 per day (Full time) 40 hours per week
I am recruiting for a contract position within a Global organisation that is looking for an interim Finance Manager to manage the core financial operations that are performed within the EMEA.
The role will be to manage the EMEA accounting close process to deliver timely and accurate financial results that comply with both local statutory reporting and US GAAP.
- Reviews and approval of all balance sheet accounts inclusive of monthly bank reconciliation and general ledger reconciliations
- Provide technical expertise and guidance
- Review and verify accuracy of account balances and classifications
- Analyse changes in balance sheet and income statements
- Assist in the consolidation of EMEA
- Oversee the statutory audits and compliance
- Liaise with CAO, CPA firms on other parties on transfer pricing and tax matters
- Develop the team and mentor direct reports
- Identify productivity improvements
- Oversee cash management, record management and all other financial operations
- Coordinate efforts to reduce month end accounting close process
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified
- Solid understanding of midrange financial systems, Netsuit preferred
- Experience with US GAAP and SOX as well as EMEA region GAAPs preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead. Manage and develop an accounting and transactional finance operations team
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.