- Location:Horsham, West Sussex
- Salary:£19000.00 - 20000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:06/11/2019
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Hours: Full time, 38 hours per week
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for a new role within an interesting and growing business?
You will be reporting directly to the warehouse manager to ensure that all tasks are completed to the company's high standards whilst meeting the required deadlines and maintaining their operating procedures and commercial values.
- Ensuring the general tidiness and organisation of the working environment
- Operating the inhouse database and barcode system
- Looking after all aspects of the stock control
- Manually loading and unloading lorries
- Packing up and boxing goods ready for international shipping
- Reporting directly to the warehouse manager
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be physically fit to meet the demands of the role
- Work well within a team as well as working under your own initiative
- To be proactive and take a hands-on approach
- Clean UK driving license
- Experience driving forklift trucks
If this is the perfect role for your next opportunity as a Warehouse Operative and you would like to know more information, please call Danielle Rowe at Pier Recruitment on 01273 874 154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.