Production Office Administrator
- Location:Lewes, East Sussex
- Salary:£21000.00 - 22000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:06/11/2019
Job title: Administrator
Are you an experienced Production or Warehouse Administrator looking for a new challenge?
You will be working alongside a talented and professional team within the Operations Department who are responsible for meeting the companies' needs and for providing cover for the production office.
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
- Manage multiple tasks and be flexible with every day duties
- Raise and end work orders each month
- Assist in monitoring sales order product lead times
- Liaise with necessary departments
- Add confirmed delivery dates to sales orders
- Work alongside the production team in order to improve quality control
- Analyse and report data which will help support overall business decisions
- Attending and planning meetings when necessary
- Adjusting stock minimums accordingly
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience;
- The ability to work with production office team including the Production Manager
- Ability to undertake a hands-on approach when necessary
- MS Office literate
- General admistrative experience within a production or warehouse environment
- Ability to accurately transfer data into company spreadsheets
- Excellent standards of verbal and written communication
- Good attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent planning and coordinating skills
- Willingness to learn
What are the benefits for you?
- Minimum 22 days holiday, increasing with long term service
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive salary
If this is the perfect role for you and you would like to know more information, please call Danielle Rowe at Pier Recruitment on 01273 874 154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.