- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 21000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:06/11/2019
Do you have a strong working knowledge of the warehouse environment and want to expand your skill set?
Are you looking to work for a busy, vibrant and exciting company that offer a niche and interesting catalogue of parts and components?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Inspector - Receiving to work as part of the goods out team to ensure the efficient, accurate and timely receipt of all outgoing shipments in accordance with company procedures and to meet all operational requirements.
Hours: Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00
Salary - £18,540 - £21,000
Based in rural hassocks you will need a car to get the location
* Annual summer party
* Lots of fundraising with charities
* Every last Friday of the month is dress down
* Fantastic training and development
* Games room (xbox and computers)
* Bupa health care
* Pension Scheme
* Breakfast club
* A range of social events around the year
* Receive and inspect all incoming goods
*Ensure items are received undamaged and in the correct packaging to meet shipping regulations and requirements, particularly hazardous goods
* Liaise with internal departments to resolve any discrepancies and issues
* Input and record relevant data on IT systems
* Move and handle all aircraft parts and other products in accordance with company regulations
* Use Counterbalance/Reach Forklift equipment within the warehouse
* Liaise effectively with freight and courier companies on all receipts as required
* Carry out safety checks and ensure all equipment is in good working order prior to use
* Good knowledge of warehouse disciplines
* Working experience and knowledge of Aircraft Spares Parts
* Awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
* Problem solving ability
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a busy environment and meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Good organisation skills with ability to prioritise and manage workloads
* Numerate and methodical
* Accurate with exceptional attention to detail
*Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and extensive knowledge of Quantum
If this Quality Inspector - Receiving role based in Hassocks is of interest to you then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.