Sales (Telesales And Field Sales)
- Location:West Malling, Kent
- Salary:£20000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:04/11/2019
This top growing business in Kent is looking to expand further. With their exciting 5-year growth plan, these positions are not only are exciting from the start but you can already see the progression within them.
We have 4 vacancies for you to consider if you want to succeed in a sales role.
2 are in the Telesales team. Here you will be expected to spend at least 6 months learning all the products and services of the business and booking appointments for the sales team. After this you will get the chance to start going with the sales team to potential clients, to close the sale. The natural progression from here is to the field sales team or into account management.
The 2nd two roles we have available are straight into the Sales team. Here the targets start earlier, as we are expecting you to have a good sales background or IT / telecoms knowledge. This role is on the phone but also out visiting clients to generate new business, upsell and cross-sell to new and existing customers.
* To understand and meet a monthly 'New Business' target.
* To meet agreed activity-based KPIs.
* To pass leads to all sectors of the group including Energy, Mobile and IT.
* Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts.
* To actively promote all products and services.
* Follow up on referrals and new leads.
*To liaise with internal staff to ensure new business is connected correctly with little/no disruption to the client's business.
* To develop product knowledge.
* Strong experience selling Business to Business.
* Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
* Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners.
* A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's.
* Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen.
*Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the aftersales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company.
* A friendly outgoing personality.
* A smart and professional appearance with excellent timekeeping.
* A good team player with a flexible approach.
* Display hunger, motivation, and passion to succeed.
* Driving Licence.
What is in it for you?
* Trips abroad, days/afternoons out
* Pension Scheme
* Tax-Free Childcare Initiative
* Perkbox membership
* Free tea & coffee in the office
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Training and development plans
* Interest-Free Travel Loan
* Yearly eye test & spectacle voucher
* Access to well-being champions
* Free Financial advice
If this role sounds like it is for you, then please call Katie at Pier Recruitment or apply online today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.