- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:04/11/2019
Do you have excellent customer service skills with a professional telephone manner?
Are you a real problem solver?
Do you have a passion for IT with good technical knowledge?
If so, we are currently looking for an Helpdesk Administrator to join a busy IT team supporting with all admin duties.
Working alongside other members of the IT Department to provide technical support to all departments within the company. First and Second line support L1/L2 to staff for IT issues.
Training will be provided in all aspects of the role.
* Administration of SYSAID Helpdesk software.
* Technical support for Dell desktop systems with MS Windows & MS Office
* Crystal Reports administration
* Basic Quantum administration (ERP System)
* Install & setup new desktop computer systems to defined guides & standards
* IT /Phone systems installation, provision & support
* Assist the IT department with all tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
* Practical knowledge of Windows 7, 8 or 10 (additional training provided)
* Some experience of MS Window Server 2008/2012 would be preferred
* Practical knowledge/experience of MS Office 2013/2016 applications
* Practical knowledge of standard computer hardware
* A qualification in an IT related subject
* Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Ability to logically fault find and analyse problems
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
Due to location you must be able to drive, and the hours are based on a 37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
If this Helpdesk Administrator role based in Hassocks sounds of interest to you then please apply today or call Selica at Pier.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.