Purchasing Senior Executive
- Location:Hassocks, West Sussex
- Salary:£25000.00 - 32000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:04/11/2019
Are you an experienced Purchasing or Buying professional?
Do you want to work for a successful and progressive Aviation organisation based in rural Hassocks.
If so, we have the following opportunity:
The purpose of this role will be to review and purchase inventory to meet business requirements. You will be working with suppliers and delivery companies to ensure parts and components are delivered in a costly and timely manner.
Hours of work are based on a 37.5 hour week, between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday. Due to location you must be able to drive.
Offering a competitive salary
Responsibilities will include:
* Purchase inventory for stock and specific customer requirements
* Evaluate and recommend suppliers to quality and industry approved standards
* Negotiate with Suppliers to obtain best price, terms and warranty
* Develop and maintain excellent supplier relationships
* Organise supplier meetings including occasional travel to supplier sites
* Produce & analyse reports, help to monitor departmental KPI's
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
*Minimum 12 months' experience in an aircraft component, MRO or trading environment preferably within purchasing
*Knowledge of aircraft components with awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
* Passion to develop in depth knowledge and skills within the Purchasing department
* Proactive, self-motivated and driven to succeed in a busy environment
* Analytical thinker with strong problem solving ability
If this Purchasing Executive role based in Hassocks is of interest to you please don't miss out and apply today or call Selica at Pier!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.