Data / Operations / Project Administrator
- Location:Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Salary:£13.00 - 14.50
- Job Type:Contract
- Date Posted:30/10/2019
My client is a global business based in Burgess Hill.
They have recently taken on a new project and due to this need a contract worker from now until the end of June 2010.
You will be reporting to the Service Performance Manager within the Technical Service department. Your role will be to contribute to delivering top-quality customer experience Services to customers throughout the UK and Ireland.
One of your major tasks will be to actively participate in the enablement of our digital transformation strategy to deliver the best customer experience to do now what patients need next.
* Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data
* Performing back-office tasks to ensure and maintain data quality and data integrity of the business is installed and update customer account datasets
* Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
* Driving adoption of best practice processes, ensuring that data management of the installed base and customer accounts meets the needs of the company.
* Define and implement the required reporting and tools required to manage the data integrity of key company master data
* Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
* Perform role and associated service activities professionally and in line with company expectations, taking ownership always on the service offering that this business provides to its customer(s), and align outcomes with appropriate and relevant customer measures
This role would be perfect for you if you have previous experience in a data administration position and an experience with SAP and Salesforce previously.
This is working for a fast-paced team and you need to be process mindset oriented, analytically minded and a methodical problem solver.
You will need a good understanding of data relationships with excellent interpersonal skills, great customer service and a "can-do" mentality.
If this role sounds like the role for you, please call us or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.