Travel Sales Consultant
- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Salary:£16000.00 - 19000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:29/10/2019
Do you have a passion for the travel industry and want to develop and progress with a friendly yet professional organisation?
My client is looking for enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, sales professionals to join this busy and successful team.
You will already have a background in travel whether that's tour operation, cabin crew, or within a travel company and thrive in a busy sales environment then this could be the role for you.
This company offer an amazing commission scheme, incentives and annual bonus scheme. They offer many benefits such as; Educational trips to a destination, free stay in a chosen hotel, casually dressed office and team bonding activities.
The Travel sales Role is paying a salary of £16,000 - £19,000 with an achievable OTE OF £21,000
- Selling Luxury holiday packages to long hall destinations
- Creating bespoke/tailor made packages for travel agents and customers
- Maintain and creating positive relationships with travel agents and customers
- Administration tasks
- Exceeding customers expectations
- Going the extra mile
- Travel knowledge or well-travelled
- Hitting sales targets
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ideally 1-2 years' experience within a travel company/cabin crew/tour operation or in a sales environment
- Strong knowledge of IT, Word, Excel and Microsoft
- Ability to negotiate prices
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Sales driven
If you have a keen interest in travel and can manage the customers' needs in a timely manner. If you are self-driven and results-orientated. If you have a proven sales track record of working to targets and have excellent communication skills, then this role is for you!
For more information on the role then please call Selica at Pier.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.