Insurance Client Technician (Personal Lines)
- Location:Twickenham, London
- Salary:£25000.00 - 28000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:15/10/2019
Insurance Client Technician
Salary: £25k - £28k
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.45 - 17.00pm
Do you want to work for an organisation that offers amazing benefits, fully funded CII qualifications and a professional and friendly environment? If so, I have a great role for you!
You will already have an extensive personal lines broking background and ideally have dealt with high net worth clients.
This role involves supporting and managing a large portfolio of clients and the responsibilities are as follows:
- Process policy adjustments
- Deal with renewal invitations
- Handle renewals and quotations
- Manage your own book of business ensuring clients insurance needs are met
- Dealing with all day to day enquiries
- Manage the relationships with the insurers
- Work on new business development
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
- Proven personal lines experience
- Previous HNW experience preferred
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service experience with outstanding communication skills
- Good IT skills
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that invest in their employees, for more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.