- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Salary:£30000.00 - 40000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:09/10/2019
Salary: £30k-£40k D.O.E
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am- 5.30pm
Are you an experience tax senior ideally with a practice background? Do you want to work for a successful forward-thinking organisation that provides career development and a friendly working environment?
If so, I have the perfect role for you.
- Supporting a portfolio of clients
- Working on tax compliance relating to the client portfolio
- Providing support to others in the team where they need help, especially during busier periods
- Working within the Private Client Services team with further opportunity to work in Tax Advisory as part of the role
- Preparing technical analysis and involving specialists within the team, and where appropriate to prepare or review tax advice
- Working with client administrators to ensure client administration and risk procedures are completed appropriately
- Working with local solicitors to assist them with tax matters on their clients
- The opportunity to work on corporate tax matters and other business-related taxes
The right candidate will have the following:
- ATT Qualified or have the equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and skills, written and verbal
- Organisational and time management skills
- Professional manor
- Experience working in a Practice
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply now to be considered for this outstanding position!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.