Sales Support Administrator
- Location:Horsham, West Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 23000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:08/10/2019
Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking to work for a successful and progressive organisation based in Horsham?
Do you have the ability to multi-task and prioritise jobs where needed?
If the answer is yes to the above, then we have the following offer…
Reporting into the Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for upholding the companies operating standards, procedures and commercial values. You will be managing all responses into the sales team and processing quotations.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing customers and prospective customers
- Generate quotations using the in-house CRM system and follow up accordingly
- Liaise with appropriate team members regarding any outsourcing of services and/or purchasing from third parties in order to facilitate quotation responses
- Enter third-party supplier quotation and ensure they remain valid within the company's tender validity period with the required follow-up
- Provide and update sales reports as required
- Assist with the processing of sales orders as required
- Ensure product offering is to customers requirement before confirming offer to customer
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Proactive and accurate in everything that you do
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Work within a busy office environment and contribute to the sales team in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Communicate clearly with work colleagues
Admin experience in an office setting is essential.
If this role is of interest to you, please call Selica @ Pier or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.