- Location:Hove, East Sussex
- Salary:£28000.00 - 35000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:07/10/2019
Salary: £28k - £35k DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Have you worked within a regulated working environment within a marketing capacity?
If so, I am recruiting for a Marketing Executive to deliver key objectives through Email Marketing and Web content along with traditional marketing activities to increase revenue across the business
- Onsite Content which will include the writing and editing of service descriptions across a range of categories.
- Ensure that all content across the website is accurate and, SEO friendly
- Responsible for the management of the CRM database
- Manage video content across the website and social media.
- Produce creative email campaign content relevant to clients
- Produce highly engaging blogs and articles.
- Create SEO friendly posts to increase traffic to websites and align with the social media strategy.
- Produce highly informative, concise and accurate product/category guides across the website-working with external authors on guest articles both on owned and external sites.
- Produce engaging content to integrate with email marketing.
- Create content for ad hoc projects necessary for marketing activities.
- Develop content strategy and ideas for content marketing development in coordination with SEO goals both general and word specific.
- Take full responsibility for the management of and maintenance of the video production for the company including writing scripts for the video content.
- Organise social interviews with influencers and other highly engaging video content.
- SEO-ensure correct keyword analysis is completed for all content created by both general and keyword specific.
- Work with our PR/Marketing agency to deliver optimised content at all times.
- Understand content analytics, monitoring and reporting key metrics to the senior management team.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of managing and implementing campaigns across the marketing mix
- Experience and knowledge of both digital and traditional marketing mediums.
- Basic HTML and ecommerce business
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for the execution of their work
- Creative flair and passionate in contributing to the idea process
- Ability to work to deadlines and set goals
- Analytical and driven to improving measurable results
- Understand and have a working knowledge of multimedia content
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding and forward thinking organisation, for more information please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.