- Location:Uckfield, East Sussex
- Salary:£17000.00 - 20000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:02/10/2019
Have you dealt with customer orders before?
This role is working in a great company that have just been merged with a larger provider. They have become one of the leading brands in their industry and are looking to expand the local team.
If you have strong administration skills and always look to provide 100% Customer Service, then this role is for you.
The company provides excellent training with ample opportunities and great company benefits such as:
* £1000 recommend a friend bonus
* Competitive salary and annual review
* Monthly expensed office catering - complimentary lunch delivered to the office on the last Wednesday of every month
* Weekly fresh fruit selection
* £50 personal wellbeing fund
* Birthday day off on us
* Half-day Christmas shopping on us
* Flexi leave vouchers - 1hr per month
* Early close every Friday - 5 pm
* Restaurant discount card
* Dress down Fridays
Your key responsibilities would be;
* Deal with ad hoc queries from customers and provide information as required
* Support sales staff by developing an interest in orders, incoming calls, and general business.
* Ordering of vehicles
* Finance paperwork generated and issued in a timely manner to clients
* Arrange delivery of vehicles and monitor to ensure successful delivery
* Complete pre-funding checklist on receipt of dealer invoice, delivery note, AFRL's to
* confirm all details are correct.
* Request commission invoices
* Send all completed paperwork to the Finance Company.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate you have the following skills or experience;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Problem-solving abilities.
* Good understanding of delivering excellent customer service
* Sound knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
* Attention to detail is essential
* Complaint handling
If this role sounds perfect and you would like to know more information, please call Nyomi at Pier Recruitment or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.