- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£24000.00 - 26000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:01/10/2019
An exciting opportunity for anyone who loves to account manage large clients. These are clients such as Rolls Royce and Toyota but certainly not limited to the motor trade. This is NOT a sales role and there are no sales involved ever.
Your role is to look after the clients and ensuring their experience, after the sales process has taken place, runs smoothly.
If you have any knowledge of technology or data analytics, you may hit the ground quicker in this role but the service and product this company offers, can be taught and full training is given.
Our client is looking for a consultative approach to ensure the highest levels of customer service to their internationally renowned clients are achieved.
To be considered, ideally you will have the following demonstrated on your CV:
* A driven with a consultative approach to all clients' needs
* Be able to think outside the box
* Be able to follow up with every detail and enquiry
* Be analytical and make sure reports are presented to clients and Managers on time
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience in a similar role
* Manage high net worth clients
* Maintain new and ongoing client relationships
* Continual reporting to clients and senior management
* Advise clients of changes in the market place
* Meet and exceed both client and senior management expectations
* Monday - Friday 9.30 - 5.30
* 20 days holiday (increasing every year up to 25 days) + bank holidays
* Child care vouchers
* Regular staff nights out
* Bupa health care
* Free lunch
This is an ideal role for a tech and data savvy individual who is looking for their next challenge.
Call Pier Recruitment for further details or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.