- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£18000.00 - 18000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:11/09/2019
£18,000 per annum
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm + 2 Saturdays a month
(when you work a Saturday you will have 1 day off during the week)
We are currently recruiting for an independent agency based in Central Brighton.
The purpose of this role will be to provide admin support to a friendly/dynamic team.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to: -
* To submit the tenants' references and monitor and chase these
* Sending references to the landlord and ensuring approval is received by the landlord
* Tenancy Agreement drafting
* Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
* Ensuring photo ID and proof or addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
* To organize an inventory report and check-in for the tenancy
* To book in professional cleaning for the property
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
*The ideal candidate will possess a track record in lettings administration and/or property management
* Excellent administration skills
* Familiar with lettings legislation and compliance.
* Proficiency on MS Excel, Word and Outlook
* Customer service skills gained within a property or other office-based environment.
* Car owner /driver desirable
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today! They offer great benefits, team nights out, company car and the opportunity to visit properties and clients.
Please contact Alisha today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.