- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£20000.00 - 20000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:06/09/2019
Salary: £20K +£7,500 bonus
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-6.00pm and alternate Saturdays with a day off in lieu
MUST have a UK driving licence to apply
I have great pleasure in supporting my highly reputable client (independent agent) in the recruitment of a dynamic and professional Property Manager that has experience within Block Management to join their busy and growing team based in Brighton.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Organising maintenance on the portfolio of rental properties
- Undertaking viewings
- Dealing with inspections
- Check in's and check outs
- Tenancy renewals
- Expanding the portfolio in to block management
- Excellent knowledge of legislation
- Serving legal notifications
This right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven property/letting background
- Had exposure to block management and have a genuine interest in expanding into a block manager
- Highly customer focused
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Thrive in a busy working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and dynamic environment within a well-established and thriving independent agency. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.