- Location:Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary:£250000.00 - 250000.00
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:06/09/2019
Where else do you find a travel company with no Saturday work!!
£1,000 to each member of staff once a year on a holiday destination of their choice - sometimes completely free!
Casually dressed office
Are you an experienced Travel Consultant looking to work for a specialist travel agency based in the heart of Brighton?
If the answer is yes to the above then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Travel Sales Specialist you'll be the point of contact for the entire customer journey, from building their perfect trip based on their travel wish list, to liaising with the local partners, to keeping in touch with the customer from the time they book to their return - and all the back office admin in between! You'll consistently create positive experiences for our customers from tailor-making their trip of a lifetime, to supporting them until they depart in order to build brand loyalty to the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a travel sales role using a GDS
- You've travelled to 3 or more of our Destinations, great geographical knowledge
- Proven ability to hit sales targets, driven to succeed and exceed
- Ability to adapt to different customer types and clearly identify and match their needs
- Quick to learn, proactive and self motivated, you need to have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and communication skills, ability to multi task and close attention to detail
- Genuine understanding of excellent customer service and striving to always exceed expectations
- Demonstrates resilience in a sales environment and an enthusiastic approach every day
If you have travelled/worked in the following countries then this will be great for the role:
- South East Asia
- Sri Lanka
If this role sounds great and you would like to know more please call Pier Recruitment or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.